We are currently seeing patients for routine and urgent eye care needs during this time but only by appointment at our Auburndale, Clermont, Haines City, Lakeland-Highlands, Lake Wales, Sebring, and Winter Haven locations. As always, our patients can call us at 800-282-3937 with any questions or concerns as our call center is here to take your calls. We now require that all patients wear a face mask or other facial covering to enter our locations. We check temperatures and ask several screening questions at all our open locations prior to letting patients or staff enter our locations.
We are closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Following guidelines of the World Health Organization, the Center for Disease Control, and the American Academy of Ophthalmology, we are limiting our schedules to allow for social distancing. We have temporarily suspended operations at our Lakeland-Edgewood location until further notice due to staffing shortages. We are asking our Edgewood patients to visit us at our Lakeland-Highlands location.
In response to the quickly changing circumstances involving the COVID-19 virus, we are pleased to offer our patients a new service that allows them to receive needed consultations regarding eye problems from the comfort of their homes. We plan on utilizing this service well after the COVID-19 pandemic has passed.
Virtual Consultation – Scheduling and Connecting is Easy!
Simply call us to schedule a virtual appointment at 800-282-3937. We cannot supply glasses prescriptions through this service, but prescriptions for medications indicated to treat a diagnosed eye problem are available.
We can help with your other optical needs too!
We are offering our Vision Valet service for patients to pick-up orders, place new eyeglass or contact orders, have their glasses adjusted, or repaired through curbside service to keep social distancing in place. Call us today at 800-282-3937 for more details on this service. Your vision and health are of the utmost importance to us.
Protecting your eyes is essential! We are offering FREE standard Anti-Reflective coating on all complete new eyewear purchases now until May 30th. Patients may choose to save 50% off all Crizal branded coatings instead of the standard options. Anti-reflective coatings provide many benefits such as visual clarity, reduces eye strain, reduces night vision glare while driving, eliminates the reflection off the front of glasses, reduces eye fatigue from digital electronics, and many other benefits. With the increased usage of technology right now, your eyes need this extra protection.
Our safety procedures to provide you with peace of mind during your visits to include the following:
- All staff and patients are required to wear masks or other facial coverings at all times.
- All patients are asked screening questions based on CDC guidelines before scheduling, confirming, or rescheduling their appointments.
- All staff and patients must pass our screening questions based on CDC guidelines and have their temperature checked before entering any of our locations. Staff members are re-checked anytime they re-enter our location throughout the day.
- All patients with new-onset red eye or conjunctivitis are required to use our Telehealth system for their visit.
- To practice social distancing we are limiting visitors and asking all guests to remain in their cars during the patient’s visit.
- All waiting areas have chairs spread out in 6 feet limits and floor spacing for check-in/out is marked for social distancing.
- We have limited the number of patients our doctors can see throughout the day to further practice social distancing.
- Our Vision Valet Services allows patients to pick-up orders, place new eyeglass or contact orders, have their glasses adjusted, or repaired through curbside service to keep social distancing in place.
- All eyeglass frames handled are cleaned and sanitized after each patient.
- All of our locations are thoroughly disinfected throughout the day.
- Each exam room has an extensive cleaning protocol that includes deep cleaning and sanitizing of all instruments used for patient examinations including all surfaces and chairs that our technicians perform before and after patient entry to the exam room.
- All doctors, technicians, front desk employees utilize alcohol-based hand sanitizer between every patient contact to further minimize any risk.
- We offer our patients virtual telehealth visits for non-urgent vision concerns. Patients can call 800-282-3937 to schedule a virtual appointment.
Stay well and safe! We appreciate your support and understanding as we work through these changing times. As always, we thank you for allowing us to take care of your special eyes.