As always, our patients can call us at 800-282-3937 with any questions or concerns as our call center is here to take your calls. We require that all patients wear a face mask without vents to enter our locations regardless of vaccination status. We ask that you keep your nose and mouth covered during your entire visit with us.
We are a medical facility and must continue to do all we can to keep our patients and staff healthy. Due to the nature of our eye exams, it is not possible to practice social distancing. Wearing a mask protects our patients, doctors, technicians, and staff. The governor’s, CDC, and local policies specifically stated that any private business has the option to enforce a mask policy at their discretion despite the vaccination status of those entering the business. For these reasons, we continue to require a mask before entering all locations, and it must remain on for the entire duration of your visit.
Our safety procedures to provide you with peace of mind during your visits to include the following:
The safety and health of our patients and staff is our top priority. In response to COVID-19 and all variants, we have increased our safety procedures to provide you with peace of mind during your visits to include the following:
- All staff and patients are required to wear masks without vents on them at all times regardless of vaccination status. Please be sure to keep your nose and mouth covered at all times.
- All waiting areas have sanitization wipes available for patients or visitors to use on chairs if they elect to do so.
- To practice social distancing we are limiting visitors and ask that patients only bring one guest in with them.
- All check-in/out areas have floor spacing marked for social distancing.
- We also offer our patients virtual telehealth visits for non-urgent vision concerns. Patients can call 800-282-3937 to schedule a virtual appointment.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation with our safety procedures. Thank you for allowing us to care for your vision needs!