We are still seeing patients for routine and urgent eye care needs at all of our locations. As always, our patients can call us at 800-282-3937 with any questions or concerns as our call center is here to take your calls. We require that all patients wear a face mask without vents to enter our locations regardless of vaccination status. We ask that you keep your nose and mouth covered during your entire visit with us. All patients, visitors, and staff are directed to our temperature check stations upon arrival to our locations.
We are a medical facility and must continue to do all we can to keep our patients and staff healthy. Due to the nature of our eye exams, it is not possible to practice social distancing. Wearing a mask protects our patients, doctors, technicians, and staff. The governor’s, CDC, and local policies specifically stated that any private business has the option to enforce a mask policy at their discretion despite the vaccination status of those entering the business. For these reasons, we continue to require a mask before entering all locations, and it must remain on for the entire duration of your visit.
We are closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and all variants. Following guidelines of the World Health Organization, the Center for Disease Control, and the American Academy of Ophthalmology, we are limiting our schedules to allow for social distancing.
In response to the quickly changing circumstances involving the COVID-19 virus and all variants, we are pleased to offer our patients our EyeDocDirect telehealth service that allows them to receive needed consultations regarding eye problems from the comfort of their homes.
EyeDocDirect Virtual Consultation – Scheduling and Connecting is Easy!
Simply call us to schedule a EyeDocDirect appointment at 800-282-3937. We cannot supply glasses prescriptions through this service, but prescriptions for medications indicated to treat a diagnosed eye problem are available.
We can help with your other optical needs too!
We are offering our Vision Valet service for patients to pick-up orders, place new eyeglass or contact orders, have their glasses adjusted, or repaired through curbside service to keep social distancing in place. Call us today at 800-282-3937 for more details on this service. Your vision and health are of the utmost importance to us.
Our safety procedures to provide you with peace of mind during your visits to include the following:
The safety and health of our patients and staff is our top priority. In response to COVID-19 and all variants, we have increased our safety procedures to provide you with peace of mind during your visits to include the following:
- All staff and patients are required to wear masks without vents on them at all times regardless of vaccination status. Please be sure to keep your nose and mouth covered at all times.
- All patients and visitors are asked to use our temperature check station and to sanitize their hands upon entry.
- All patients are asked screening questions prior to scheduling or confirming appointments.
- All patients are asked screening questions upon arrival of appointment to help keep all patients and staff members safe.
- All waiting areas have sanitization wipes available for patients or visitors to use on chairs if they elect to do so.
- All staff must have their temperature checked before entering any of our locations. Staff members are re-checked anytime they re-enter our location throughout the day.
- To practice social distancing we are limiting visitors and ask that patients only bring one guest in with them.
- All check-in/out areas have floor spacing marked for social distancing.
- Our Vision Valet Services allows patients to pick-up orders, place new eyeglass or contact orders, have their glasses adjusted, or repaired through curbside service to keep social distancing in place.
- All doctors, technicians, front desk employees utilize alcohol-based hand sanitizer between every patient contact to further minimize any risk.
- We also offer our patients virtual telehealth visits for non-urgent vision concerns. Patients can call 800-282-3937 to schedule a virtual appointment. We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation of our safety procedures. Thank you for allowing us to care for your vision needs!