The safety and health of our patients and staff is our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we have increased our safety procedures to provide you with peace of mind during your visits to include the following:
- All staff and patients are required to wear masks or other facial coverings at all times.
- All patients are asked screening questions based on CDC guidelines before scheduling, confirming, or rescheduling their appointments.
- All staff and patients must pass our screening questions based on CDC guidelines and have their temperature checked before entering any of our locations. Staff members are re-checked anytime they re-enter our location throughout the day.
- All patients with new-onset red eye or conjunctivitis are required to use our Telehealth system for their visit.
- To practice social distancing we are limiting visitors and asking all guests to remain in their cars during the patient’s visit.
- All waiting areas have chairs spread out in 6 feet limits and floor spacing for check-in/out is marked for social distancing.
- We have limited the number of patients our doctors can see throughout the day to further practice social distancing.
- Our Vision Valet Services allows patients to pick-up orders, place new eyeglass or contact orders, have their glasses adjusted, or repaired through curbside service to keep social distancing in place.
- All eyeglass frames handled are cleaned and sanitized after each patient.
- All of our locations are thoroughly disinfected throughout the day.
- Each exam room has an extensive cleaning protocol that includes deep cleaning and sanitizing of all instruments used for patient examinations including all surfaces and chairs that our technicians perform before and after patient entry to the exam room.
- All doctors, technicians, front desk employees utilize alcohol-based hand sanitizer between every patient contact to further minimize any risk.
- We offer our patients virtual telehealth visits for non-urgent vision concerns. Patients can call 800-282-3937 to schedule a virtual appointment.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and support of our new safety procedures. Thank you for allowing us to care for your special eyes!